This facility is a high end hunter-‐jumper training and boarding facility, situated on a desirable well-‐located square
100 acre parcel in Collingwood, Ontario. The property has an original brick two-‐storey farmhouse, new 28-‐stall barn with large indoor and outdoor riding arenas, fenced paddocks, and all facilities associated with a premiere equestrian facility.
Land and Buildings
• Situated on a quiet square 100-‐acre parcel 5 minutes from Collingwood, Ontario, close to Georgian Bay, skiing, golf.
• There are 2 ponds on the property. The Batteaux Creek crosses the northwest 3-‐acre corner of the property, providing an excellent building site.
• The equestrian facility occupies approximately 15 acres of land. The existing farmhouse and outbuildings, currently used for staff accommodation, are located on another corner of the property. The farmhouse contains approximately 1800 square feet on two floors with 3 bedrooms and one bathroom.
• The remaining 80 acres of farmland is fully tile-‐drained and is under crop and leased annually to local farming operators.
• 2 new and reliable broad-‐bore wells service the property, one located near the farmhouse and the other at the equestrian facility. There is plentiful water for both household and equestrian facility needs.
• The Equestrian Facility was carefully planned and designed for functionality, and was built new in 2008 comprising approximately 28,750 square feet in size
• It includes a well-‐lit 80’ x 180’ indoor riding arena, with new high quality footing installed in 2013.
• There are 28 separate 12’ x 12’ stalls, with rubber matting and automatic waterers.
• Rubber matting is installed in all equestrian traffic areas.
• In addition to the 28 horse stalls, there are 2 separate wash stalls, and 2 separate tack stalls , and the following heated areas:
– Office with separate washroom and shower
– Public washroom
– Large elevated lounge with view to both interior and exterior arenas
– Tack room, Feed room, Laundry room
– Mechanical room
• Deck overlooking the outdoor arena
• Outdoor arena 120’ x 270’ with sand footing
• Large workshop
• Two-‐story hay and supplies storage areas, with attached equipment storage shed
• 14 separate fenced paddocks and turn-‐outs
• Outdoor water hydrants
Stock and equipment required for the operation of the facility, including tack, tools, equestrian and farm”
“equipment, implements, truck and trailer, are also available.
This property is available for sale. For more information visit: Listing
Contact Sarah Lunn, Sales Representative
Coldwell Banker Ronan Realty Brokerage